Saturday, June 4, 2011

Its Drawing Day - Saturday 4th June 2011

Just the other day while I was flicking through the calendar seeing what was coming up in May and June, I remember thinking... 'cool, Drawing Day is coming up!' Well, it feels like it was just the other day!! Its incredible how fast the time flies.

What a wonderful way to end the week... these last few have been more hectic than usual... but the embroidery magazine has gone to the printers (well nearly, at least the patterns have gone) and so I can relax again and get back to not being such a workaholic. Yay!!! Love the job though... I get to draw for a living, even if its only tracing! Its all good!!!

I've some groovy new textas to play with tomorrow and some beautiful paper to draw on... Just need to think of something to draw... but I'll leave that until I've had a snooze. At least it'll be easy to catch up on what everyone's drawn... Redbubble has a group dedicated to Drawing Day here. See you there!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful Drawing Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading :) Wishing you a happy creative day!